You must be 21 or over for all shows and you must bring a valid picture ID to be admitted.
All ticket sales are final; no credits, refunds, or exchanges once purchased.
Reservations will be taken up to 2 hours prior to the show time, after this time you must come directly to the box office window to purchase your tickets. When purchasing tickets the reservation name must match the picture ID of the person attending the show. The cardholder must sign the merchant copy. Remember to buy your tickets early. We recommend that you purchase/ reserve your tickets in advance to guarantee your entry that night. We do fill up quickly!
If you would like to join another party, then you need to notify the club which party you would like to be seated with at least 48 hours in advance of that show time.
Show times are subject to change! As a general rule, seating will begin 1 hour prior to show time for the first show of the evening. Seating will begin a half an hour prior to show time for the second show of the evening. Seating time may also change, dependent upon the duration of the previous show. All seating is done on a first come, first sat basis. We seat from the front of the room to the back. Keep in mind, four people are seated per table, if you party is not a multiple of four, other guests may be seated with you.
If you or anyone in your party requires specific seating arrangements due to a disability, please call our box office at least 24 hours in advance for accommodation (937) 429-5233
There is a two-item minimum per person in our showroom. Food, drinks, and Funny Bone merchandise all count toward the two-item minimum, items purchased at the bar do not.
Please note that dinner is not included in the ticket price.
Once you have made your reservation, SAVE the RECEIPT/TICKET and bring it with you to the club the night of the show, or have your ticket with the QR code pulled up on your smart phone, this will be your admission ticket into the club. You can bypass the Box Office line outside for faster entry into the club. All complimentary and promotional tickets must be picked up at least 45 minutes prior to show time to be guaranteed.
Complimentary and promotional tickets cannot be redeemed without a prior reservation. If you are using a pass, coupon or certificate of some kind you must have it present at the window to redeem your tickets. Please read your passes/coupons thoroughly as some restrictions do apply.
We accept MasterCard, Visa, or American Express credit/debit cards.
Waitlist > You can join the waitlist (enter your info when prompted) for shows that haven’t gone on sale or are sold out. Then we will notify you as soon as they are available for purchase.
We do not have a set dress code, but please bear in mind that we are a performance venue, so do not wear anything that will block the view of other patrons. Also, as a comedy club, we take no responsibility if a comedian makes fun of your outfit.
No pictures or video recordings are allowed during the show.
Please keep in mind that the performers may be video recording their show and some audience reactions may be captured.
Cell phones may not be used in the showroom area during the show, and once the lights have gone down. Texting, web surfing, email, phone calls etc are prohibited during the show. You are more than welcome to use your cell phone in the bar or lobby area at any time.
- Purchasing tickets from our official website is the easiest way to avoid any of these potential issues that could cause you to overpay or not be able to attend the event.
- By following these tips, you can help to protect yourself from the risks associated with third party ticket resellers.
- There are a number of reasons why you should be careful to avoid third party ticket resellers.
- Tickets may be counterfeit. Counterfeit tickets are often made to look very similar to real tickets, but they are not valid. If you purchase a counterfeit ticket, you will not be allowed into the show.
- Tickets may be overpriced and third party ticket resellers often charge much higher prices for tickets than the face value.
- Tickets may not be delivered when you buy from a third party, and there is always a risk that you will not receive the tickets you purchase from a reseller.